Tuesday 3 July 2012

Vindicated


I am Selfish



So I meet a guy, and I’m sooo into him and surprisingly his into me too. We talking for a while and the “serious” conversation comes up and we talk about what we want.

The minute that conversation starts I get terrified. I realize that I’m so full of fear its disgusting. I’m scared of commitment and at the same time I’m scared he won’t commit. What the hell do I expect? Seriously? I manage to self-destruct, beautifully if I might add. I do that often.

A day later I meet friends for coffee and one mentions a fight she had with her boyfriend. She admits she’s terrified of losing him and giving more love than she receives, since every other relationship ended that way. He told her, because that is her fear, it will become her fate. He tells her to let go of that, stop thinking, stop fearing. When you let go, you realize that you CAN be happy. You are allowed to. We all are...




No comments:

Post a Comment